The software which accompanies this license (the “Software”) is the property of the SWE Sven Ritter Company or its licensers and is protected by copyright law and international agreements. While SWE Sven Ritter continues to own the Software, you will have certain limited rights to use the Software after your acceptance of this license. Except as may be modified by a license addendum which accompanies this license, your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software as follows:
- use one copy of the Software on a single PC;
- make one copy of the Software for archival purposes, or copy the software onto the hard disk of your computer and retain the original for archival purposes;
- install the software on a network file server, as long as each PC that has access to the Software has a license for use of the Software;
- give the Software permanently to third parties only with written notification to SWE Sven Ritter. All copies of the software and documentation must be transferred to the new owner, and the new owner must agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this license;
- install the software on up to five computers, as long as only you use the software as the licensee.
- use the software on all the privately used computers of a household by purchasing a Family License and using the additionally provided activations.
You may NOT:
- distribute the Software by any means, charge any amount for distributing the Software, or distribute the Software as part of or in a bundle or package with any other product;
- sublicense, rent or lease any portion of the Software;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software, or create derivative works from the Software;
- continue using or selling previous versions after receiving a replacement CD, an upgrade or update.
The Software is delivered as is, without any form of guarantee. We want to inform you that it is impossible to create software completely bug free for all systems. During the development of the Software we took great care and will continue to ensure that any problems or mistakes in the Software will be rectified.
We can not guarantee that the Software will fulfill your special needs or will run without problems with your application. We will guarantee that the media used to distribute the Software will have no material defects if used properly. This guarantee is in effect 24 months after the delivery of the Software. Any other conditions are excluded by this guarantee.